Learn how you can upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace device from Android 2.3 Gingerbread to 4.1.1 Jelly Blast version.
- Click here to download the jelly bean blast software
- Copy the downloaded file from your PC to your Galaxy Ace SD Card
- Make Sure you have full battery to avoid device damage
- Power off your device
- Power on your device with these keys Press Volume Up + Home Button + Power button simultaneously to start the device in recovery mode
- Once the recovery screen loaded try to clean or wipe the user data & cache
- Select Install Zip from SD Card (Use Volume key to go up and down & Home button for selection)
- Browse the downloaded zip file and confirm the selection
- Wait for sometime for updates and after some time your will see a success message on your screen that upgrade is completed
- Now reboot your device.
- That's it now you will see the latest version of Android Jelly Blast on your Galaxy Ace Device
After the completion i face problem with headset . If i plug headset i am not able to hear anything in headset but sound is coming from speakers. Go to Play Store and download "SoundAbout" to fix the headset issue and now its working fine without any problem.
Disclaimer :Take your own risk for Upgrading your Samsung Galaxy Ace.
I have checked in forum that some people facing issue with IMEI and some with network problem.So try in your own risk.