Upgraded to windows 8 but you don't no how to close your Apps and programs.In general Windows 8 doesn't have minimize, maximize and close key button on the top right corner.
Tutorial for Windows 8 on computer ( Keyboard and mouse connected )
- Close - Move the mouse pointer to the top left corner of the screen. It will display the list of all opened application and programs and simply right click and choose the close option to close the app
- Alt + F4 - The old way to close any opened program with these shortcuts
- Ctrl + Alt + Del - Open the task manager and close the application.
Tutorial for Windows 8 on Tablet (Touchscreen)
- Minimize - Touch at the top of any app and hold it for a couple of seconds
- Close - Drag the app to the bottom of the screens and hold it for a couple of seconds until it fades out.