Learn how you can find the mac address in windows operating system.
Step by Step tutorial to find the mac address
- Click the Start button and select Run ( or ) Windows Key + R
- Type "cmd" without quotes and click ok button.
- In the command prompt window. Type "ipconfig /all" without quotes and press Enter (Note: There should space between ipconfig and /all)
- All your network information will be displayed like Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.
- Write down the physical address that looks like "0A-B1-C3-D4-E5-F6".
- Thats it. Now you have got the mac address and type "Exit" to close the window.